Friday, April 16, 2010

Don't download games from www.free-games.com.au, VIRUS?

My laptop's screen is black when I turn it on.


Yesterday I downloaded the Price is Right from this website www.free-games.com.au as soon as it downloaded my computer was acting strange. I played one game then my mouse froze after that I heard a strange noise as if something is scraching my hard drive. I turned it off immediately. I turned on my computer but the screen is blank each time. Please, be careful don't download any games from this site. Does anybody have any advice on what I can do now. I need my laptop for teaching. Thank you to all.

Don't download games from www.free-games.com.au, VIRUS?
i won't download form that site... thanks for the advice.


you coul'd try calling the company and ask if they can fix it , they mite do it for free or you coul'd change it to an other laptop or get your money back if you still have A WARANTY
Reply:Bring it a a place where they fix comps


(*_*)


No comments:

Post a Comment