Monday, April 12, 2010

How do I get free games and ringtones onto a Sony Ericson Z525a?

Hey guys idk how to put free games on my cell phone, although i have figured out how to do free ringtones.....first u download a song, cut out the parts u want, then either bluetooth it or send it via infrared port to my cell.... sooooo i was wondering if u guys had any clue how to get a game like teris onto my cell for free, again its a Sony Ericson Z525a with infrared and Bluetooth..... o and i just wanna know how to download it, because i can send it myself.... its cost money to type in ur phone # and send it from a website to your phone..... so i dont want that...... Also if you know anything else really cool please tell me.......Thanks!!!!

How do I get free games and ringtones onto a Sony Ericson Z525a?
The absolute BEST SITE for free mobile phone games is:


http://www.mobilerated.com





Great games - all free! The games are rated and reviewed to help you find the best ones. You can download them directly to your phone, or via your PC (your choice).





They support over 1400 types of phones!
Reply:you cant its easier to buy instead of wasting your time trying to find free things there is noting free you cant get anything free


No comments:

Post a Comment