Thursday, November 19, 2009

Free games for a low end PC?

So, for a while I'm not going to have access to my awesome gaming PC :(. So, in the meantime I need something to keep me from killing myself out of boredom. I need to know of some good, preferably free and multiplayer games that I can play on a crappy PC from 2001. I'm mainly looking for either an mmorpg or an fps. Don't say runescape or maplestory. I don't like either of them, lol. but any suggestion is better than no suggestion. Here are the specs for this hunk of junk.





AMD athlon xp 2200+ 1.80ghz


736mb of crappy storebought ram.


geforce 5200 128mb PCI video card


Windows XP home

Free games for a low end PC?
Play Unreal Tournament 2004 You can download the demo for free and its fun and should run fine on that PC





http://www.unrealtournament.com


No comments:

Post a Comment