Thursday, November 19, 2009

Suggestions on decent, free, downloadable games?

Well, with being in college now, I don't feel like spending anymore money than I don't have, so I canceled my subscriptions to a few games I was playing.





So, are there any decent free games, online playable, or offline, that could get me hooked?





I'm a big fan of RPGs, MMORPGs, FPS, and any Multi-player game with chit chatter going on.





I've tried Maple Story (didn't like it), Anarchy Online (loved it, but too time consuming), umm, Quake 3 Arena (still play), Ragnarok Online (loved it, but is time consuming, might try it out again).





So, does anyone have any suggestions?





What games do you play?





I don't mind what type of game it is, as long as I can enjoy playing it, maybe make a few friends, it's all good.





Thank you.

Suggestions on decent, free, downloadable games?
I'm a huge fan of Guild Wars.(rpg) It's got awesome graphics, is fairly cheap to buy the CD (under $50), is free to play, great for making friends with, and it's totally addictive. In fact, if you buy the original Guild Wars Prophecies, I'm pretty sure it's $30. I think GW Factions and GW Nightfall are a little more.





I hope I helped. Good luck on deciding.
Reply:erm have you tried runescape its rely kool wants you get going but a big lets down is you cant do alot of things because you have to be a member but free play is just as good...www..runescape.com


No comments:

Post a Comment