Monday, April 12, 2010

Xbox 360 Pro, does mine have the 2 free games?

Last night I exchange my Halo Edition Xbox360 at Bestbuy. I picked up an Xbox 360 Pro (white box with green lettering/highlights). At the time I didn't think to look if it came with the 2 free games (Forza and Marvel Alliance) since I called before I went to the store and the Customer Service said yah they have 29 Pro's with the 2 games.





I get home last night and read the box, no where do I see the 2 free games mentioned on the box. I would think they would point this out. Anyway I check my receipt for the SKU. Sku # 8492838. I check bestbuy.com and that sku is the one for the Xbox 360 Pro with 2 games.





I was going to stop by BestBuy tonight and see if I see a 360 with the 2 games on the box. But if you know for certain please let me know.





I've never seen a console throw in free games and not mention the games on the box, even in writing if not huge pictures.

Xbox 360 Pro, does mine have the 2 free games?
If i can recall the XBOX 360 pro...is just a bundle with 2 games.....its the exact same thing as the regular Xbox 360................so the SKU # shouldn't change for them.....since there are no stickers around the box for Forza Motorsport and Marvel then ...most likely you didn't buy the 360 "bundle" u just bought the regular one....but go to best buy anyway u have nothing to lose.............
Reply:It shows on the box that there are 2 free games with it. If it is not on the box, you probably didn't get it. You probably should ask bestbuy about it!

fake teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment